UPDATED: February 28th, 2022
The health and safety of our artists, patrons, and staff are of the utmost importance to us, which is why The Bug Theatre is continuing to monitor and update our policies as this evolving situation changes. Based on the growing threat of the Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus and updated guidance from the CDC, our COVID-19 cleaning and mask policy currently includes the following:
• Effectively immediately and until further notice, we will be implementing a "Vaccination or Mask" policy for everyone who enters the theater. Those patrons who provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will not be required to wear a mask. Those who do not provide proof of vaccination will be asked to wear a mask at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
• Full vaccination is defined as 2 weeks after the second dose of the 2-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after the 1-dose Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
• Enhanced cleaning of the theater with disinfectants that are EPA approved for COVID-19.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the theater.
• Regular maintenance of our HVAC system.
• Staff is trained to reinforce our internal mask mandate for all shows.
• 100% of The Bug Theatre's staff is full vaccinated.
For proof of vaccination we will accept the physical vaccination card (original or copy), a photo of the vaccination card, or the card displayed on the myColorado app or CLEAR Health Pass app, along with a photo ID that matches the name on the card, as proof of vaccination. Need to get vaccinated? Click here for resources!
Please note that some shows may enforce restrictions that exceed those of The Bug Theatre. In instances where two sets of COVID-19 protocols exist, the more stricter of the two will be enforced.
We're pleased to announce that The Bug Theatre has received 5 Star Certification from the county of Denver!
The Denver 5 Star Certification Program allows certified businesses to increase their capacity by implementing safety measures that exceed what is already required by public health orders and guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19. This program supports responsible businesses who are going above and beyond to prioritize the health and safety of their staff and customers, and will allow The Bug Theatre to operate under restrictions 1 level below Denver's COVID Dial Level if they're imposed again.